Saturday, January 14, 2006


Blogging Tories Pimping A Really White Boy Band.....

So I like to check out what is going on in the right side of the Canadian blogosphere, so I peek in on the Free Dominioners and the Blogging Tories, from time to time. I know, I know its like the fascination humans have for a traffic accident... But anyway, so I was checking in on the Blogging Tories, most of their posts are glowing, if not arrogant pieces about positive polls, Liberal neurosis, and ad parodies.... But then I come across this: http://jevant.blogspot.com/2006/01/nrg-new-band-rises.html So I am like what the fuck... Am I just to stupid to understand some rightwing inside joke..... Or what. I did some research, they have their own blog, but its basically just the scary picture above, with some comments. So I find myself confused, how has this anything to do with politics?..... Am I being irrational, am I freaked out for no reason?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home