Friday, January 13, 2006

1984 Revisited

All that I wanted for Christmas was The Mulroney Tapes, and I have been falling asleep each night, basically revisting the era that changed me into the political nutball that I am. I had been thinking of writing a post titled Harper vs. Mulroney, but wouldn't you know it, M.K. Braaten the blogging tory beat me to the punch, with this quite brilliant post: Read this sound Familar http://www.mkbraaten.com/2006/01/13/read-this-sound-familiar/ What he did was edit the Wikipedia article on the 1984 election, and adding parenthisies to compare the leaders and issues that are eerily similar to election 2006. He ends his post by saying that he doesn't expect the outcome of this election to be the same as 1984, God I hope he is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home