Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh The Madness

M
arch Madness is like crack for basketball fans. So as a lark I thought I would take a stab at the bracket over at yahoo.com fantasy sports, and well I am getting rocked... see I went the safe route, and didn't pick any real upsets, I switched up a few 8 vs. 9, and 7 vs 10s, but didn't think to go big and pick a real upset... damn Syracuse, and Iowa. I guess my total ineptitude, can be explained by the fact that I am a Canadian who only ever sees the odd Duke game, and really doesn't get into the NCAA until the Madness. Go B.C.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stab10 said...

I'm also getting hammered, damnit. Michigan St screwed me over. I'm sitting at 5 out of 9 in my league right now.

I was tied for first for about half a day...

3/20/2006 5:05 p.m.  
Blogger Joseph said...

ya well listen to this i had tennesee winning it all.... gotta hope duke makes it to the finals at least... argh i love the madness, but i just don't have the knowledge or knack for picking upsets.. oh well... bc, is still in it, but i lost pitt damn it.

3/21/2006 5:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home