Saturday, February 04, 2006


John Turner Is Crazy

I watched the CTV joint, Canada's Next Great Prime Minister, I know, I know, I am a political geek with nothing better to do on a Saturday night, shit the Habs played (and won, wow) this afternoon, so I had to watch something. Surprise, surprise a panel of 4 judges with 3 Conservatives would pick Deirdra McCracken, who was all about 2 tier health care. Props to her in the debate, she was feisty, and really held her own against, my 2 picks, Akil Alleyne, or Taylor Noakes.
The only thing this show proved, was that John Turner is either a drunk, or just plan losing it. He spent most of the night rambling almost incoherently, about what he thought these youngsters should think, or trying to relive old battles with Mulroney. Get over it John, Mulroney smoked you in 2 elections, and well with your little performance tonight you reminded the Canadian population how come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home