Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well Shite I've Been Tagged

Yep seems I have been tagged by RJL http://rjlco.blogspot.com/ to reveal five strange things about myself. A psychology student could write a thesis on my accumulated neurosis but I will try to condense my weirdness into five things:

1) I started a barroom brawl in Leduc Alberta, by convincing some fellow treeplanters to mosh on the dance floor while the locals were in the midst of a line dance....My bad.

2) Had a bullring for all of 2 weeks. Funny story, again treeplanting, we had run out of trees, and had some downtime so we decided to play some pine cone baseball, with well pine cones and our planting shovels as bats. I was pitching, I threw a high hard one, when whack!, a line drived pine cone smacked me right in the side of the face, sending the bullring flying into the woods, and leaving a pine cone imprint on the side of my face, for like 3 weeks.....Good times.

3) Once was seconds from being caught having sex in a cave on the Spanish Island of Abiza.

4) Used the same essay on Marx and Communism, in grade 12 history, first year political science, and a second year sociology course. Getting a 75% in highschool, a B in poli sci, and an A- in soc..... That essay was gold.

5) I have an unhealthy fear of the phone. Thank goodness for caller I.D. or would never answer the bloody thing. My mother and ex girlfriend knew the code, they would let the phone ring once, hang up and phone again.... Weird no?

There you have it, don't hate me cuz I am different.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yaverbaum said...

with the rep abiza has, its a wonder EVERYONE hasnt been caught having sex there!

1/28/2006 12:40 p.m.  
Blogger Joseph said...

ya well it was in the fall and like off season so it was like all pasty/portly german and brit tourists... really quite disturbing.

1/28/2006 1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Stab10 said...

I can sympathize with you on number 5. I'm not afraid of the phone, I just hate using it.

1/30/2006 7:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home