Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Need A Good Laugh......

Read this http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/003437.html all I can say please, please Mr. Harper pick Doris... er Stockwell Day for Foreign Affairs. As for the smear and journalistic malpractice, what the fuck is this about a Pierre Pettigrew, sex scandal.... shit at least the lefts smears and attacks are grounded in reality, yes Stockwell Day is a goof, but come on, Pettigrew hade some questionable expenditures, but to imply that there is some kind of taudry man on man sex action going on between he and his chauffeur (see comments canadian sentinel), is just crazy, and goes from smear to libel real quick. The West has risen, and this is the kinda debate we can expect, until they go back into their hole.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stab10 said...

I hadn't realized Stockwell Day was so well liked. Or at least he is according to that article. I thought he was kind of a nut job, which is why I was surprised to hear people suggest him for Cabinat. I'll have to pay closer attention to him I guess.

That being said, I'm Tagging you.

1/25/2006 10:57 p.m.  
Blogger Joseph said...

Ya I guess those of us not up on our Conservative nutballs haven't heard of all he great things old Stockwell has done internationally..... all we can remember is the jet ski wet suit photo, and the classic rick mercer bit, were he poked holes in the idea of the Canadain Alliance platform of referendums for just about everything, where rick asked canadians to vote for Stockwell to change his name to Doris...classic. as for the five weird things tag, give me a while...i am a weird dude, picking just five is gonna be an ardious task.

1/26/2006 10:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home